WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, and express your interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when you engage in website activities or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, your choices, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include:
Personal information provided by you. We collect names. Phone number, email address, shipping/billing address, username, debit/credit card number and other similar information.
Any personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected through our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal data for these purposes, relying on our legitimate business interests to enter into or perform a contract with you, to comply with your consent and/or our legal obligations.
- Facilitate the account creation and logon process.
- Post your rating.
- Ask for feedback.
- Enable communication between users.
- Manage user accounts.
- Send you administrative information.
- To protect the service. We may use your information in an effort to keep our website safe and secure.
- Comply with business objectives, legal and regulatory requirements or enforce our terms, conditions and policies in connection with contracts.
- Respond to legal requests and avoid harm.
- Fulfill and manage orders.
- Manage sweepstakes and competitions.
- To provide and facilitate services to users. We may use your information to provide the requested service.
- Respond to user inquiries and provide support to users.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your data held by us on the following legal basis.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data if reasonably necessary to achieve a legitimate business interest.
- Contract Fulfillment: If we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of the contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information when required by law to comply with applicable laws, government requests, judicial proceedings, court orders or legal proceedings such as responding to court orders or subpoenas. (Including responses to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Important Concerns: We may disclose your information as evidence or when we deem it necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action against possible policy violations, suspicion of fraud, potential threats to personal safety and illegal activities.
- Business Transfer: We may share or transfer your information with other companies in connection with a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business, or during negotiations.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in a cookie. It is for convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when leaving another comment. These cookies last for a year.
When you visit the login page, your browser sets a temporary cookie to see if it accepts cookies. These cookies do not contain any personal data and are deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we set several cookies to store your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for 2 days and screen options cookies last for 1 year. If you select “Remember”, your login will remain for 2 weeks. Login cookies are removed when you log out of your account.
When you edit or post an article, additional cookies are stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and represents the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
When you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is to ensure that subsequent comments can be automatically recognized and approved instead of being held in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store personal information provided by you in your user profile. Any user can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
If you have an account on this site or have left a comment, you may request to receive an exported file of personal data that we hold, including any data you provide to us. You can also ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include data that must be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of all personal information we process. However, despite our protections and efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that electronic transmissions via the Internet or through information storage technology are 100% secure, so hackers, cyber criminals or other unauthorized third parties will not have our security. We may neutralize and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but it is your responsibility to transfer personal information to and from our website. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Last updated date: 08/26/2020